Monday, December 17, 2012

Amphawa floating market ( behind the scene)

To all my dear friends! Last 2 days ago I went to Amphawa floating market because I need to do a project. it was very nice trip for me, include you will not disappointment if you come to buy things at here. Before go there,  I waked up at seven o'clock from Pathumtani province to Samut Songkham province by van taxi. I need to got on it for 2 cars to arrived at their. And then, I arrived there at 12.00 o'clock, and it was the time for Marketing available.

Frist of all, I would like to talk some a little bit about floating market. Amphawa floating market or Talad Nam Amphawa is the best one tourism at Samut Songkham as seem as Dam Noen Saduak foating market. It is the afternoon market, and available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; during 12 p.m until 8 p.m.

Second, On Ma Klong river you will see the occupies by vendors who sailed their product on boat such foods and drinks: such as, sea food, Tuna fresh fried with garlics, noodles, Thai coffee ( O Liang = the ice black coffee), sweets, and souvernier.

Moreover, if you have free time, it has a lot of resorts for you choose to stay, I guarantee that, its atmosphere was very nice, include you will enjoy with the music broadcast by community members, explore the market, and hire a boat to see the fireflies at night.

Finally I went to another interesting place to suggest for you know, that is King Rama II memorial park and Bangkung temple.

The sweets and souverniers


Handmade

I bought a hat to protect from sunlight

No comments: