Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The big 5 Change afraids for the new graduators

Hello everyone! This blog I would like to share my feeling about self-changing after graduation. Many students have this feeling as the same like me. WE DO NOT KNOW WHERE WE WILL GO TO START NEXT? Therefore, it is the big problem for our now.

First of all, I know that I have only one month for study at my University. This time it is the best period of last time to be a student because if I am still to be a student, I would like to do everything that I want like wake up late, small thing, do not serious, take the time to be myself, go to shopping or travel in vacation; but at the last that things will be disappear at soon.

According to every students, sometime they often to concern that what the best thing in the future will be come. Some people has already decided explicitly that they would like continue to study MBA, but some people, including me, would like to find job. BUT, some adult always ask me in many questions that make me very afraid:

1.What would you like to be after graduation? This question is the first big trouble for me that I cannot answer, or however  I can, but it still make me hesitated. So, I always told them that I do not want to be anything because I would like to do the job that I prefer and do not hope to much about dream, because if I always hope and then it does not happen in my hope; so, it able make me broken heart ;p

2. Where would you like to do the job? This question is like a needle stab in my heart because I do not sure that the place I would like to do that they will accept me; therefor, this question I cannot answer :(

3. After you get a job, where will you stay? And also this question. I am a person who afraid to travel or stay alone because, I am afraid in the criminal, harm, or any insecure; therefor I can answer that it depend on travel, if it too far I will hire the department nearly the office, but if it is near, I will go home   as quickly as possible :(

4. How much money that you expect? This question I cannot also, because I cannot force them to pay me a lot of money, that it should be depend on my qualification; therefor, if they offer to me, I will ask as high as I can ;) and the last

5. After this, what will you do next? This question it does not in my hope, but I have a lot of plan to do next such, I would like to continue to study MBA., and then I would like to keep a big money, then stay with my family, and finally go to travel every where that I want to go :D

Eventually, all of above is the steps of my planning to continue to go outside, so have you already know that what is your plan after you graduation?

No comments: