Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Angry bird has still my favorite game




Hello everyone! Do you like to play Angry bird games? If you are, you would be as me of course  You know, it is my favorite game I has never stop to play. I love this game because, it very easy to  understand, uncomplicated game, and my family love it also. I think, this game can make the player crazy to find out the way for win, even though, it look like a stupid game, but I love it. Hey do not think I am stupid too 555. I'm not. However, when I get stress from nervous, I always pick it up to play to help me relaxation.

This game was built by Ravio company from Finland, who is a small group company. Ravio has ever bankrupted in 2009, however they do not abandoned to produce game. they attempted to find out the new style and motivate the payer very interestingly; that is Angry bird game,and whoever they can play: children, adult, or teenager, until hardcore players can't stop it.

Therefore, this game is the motivation-game for children who love to built animation and games. Moreover, it is the number one in the market games, wherever on App store, Android, Smart phone, I Pad I Phone, Tablet, and include Face book game application. It also has several version for many player want.


* I love this most season


No comments: