Friday, November 30, 2012

Please Believe and Change




Hello everyone! I would like to ask you a question. Have you ever believe in yourself or trust in miracle? Today I have the stories about my real life and faithful that I had ever heard from my friend to tell you for encourage the people who lose their spirit to light it again. I truly told that I am the one person who believes in this so much, and it has ever happen with me before. 

I could remember that when I was about 17 years old. I had to pass the way out everything in my life, whatever about money, family, boyfriend, or learning. It the horrible story for me, in that time. Before I came in Pathumtani, I had ever been in Bangkok and I was ever being a poor children. You know, how they can be. My family always fought together and gave some less time for me. I had ever acquainted with the drug addict girls (in that time my parents had never known yet), but I have never interfere with it; however they were not forced me anymore. I had ever thought I want to try it sometime, but I change my mind. I thought that, even though, I was the broken home family. I have a choice in my life. I can change. I can choose the way of myself and I believe I can bring my warm family come back again. And then, I broken up with my addict friends, and decided to tell everything to my parents about me. My dad and mom understand in me and they came back to love each other again. Yesss that it my first believe and I can do it.

* Tata Young the Thai Internationl singer song I believe

My second believe it about the myopia man who believes in himself that he will not have myopia anymore. This story I had ever heard from my friend, and it the really true story. Okay, continue. My friend tell that this man believe that he will not get myopia and can feel better in it. He had never used eyeglasses. When he would like to go anywhere, he might strength concentrates in that thing and talked with his mind and believes that “I can see it”. And then, he always did it again, again, and again until his felt very good. He felt that his eyes came back in normally. He was demonstrating to compare between he put the eyeglasses and did not put. He found that it really works. He did not necessary to put an eyeglass forever, after that he so happy in his life.

* Believe in miracle 2009 by Pearl Jam

Therefore, the belief does not always happen with every people. Sometime, many people think that it may be his or my good lucky, some people think that it is a miracle, but some people think that may be it the true story; however, I believe that it can be true if you determine in it, include it depend on your mind, please consider before you believe and change.

No comments: