Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Wonderful day, My Wonderful life.

       Hello everyone, So long time to lack to continue writing on bog, because last 4-5 months ago. I need to find the best job that suitable for me, and now I've already find it.Now I'm the Spa Receptionist at Suvarnabhumi Suite Hotel.My duties are checking the time performance of therapists, checking stock of goods, checking report of each months, and plan spa promotion also.

       Until this time, The best they for me and my family is Congratulation's Day. It is our worthiness in my life, and continue to be the honorary of our family also.

     U know that, to be acquire this ting is so hard, by the way. I love it to much. I need to rehearsal Graduation ceremony for 2 time on date October 29, 2013 and November 1, 2013, and then Ordinary ceremony on November 4, 2013. I accept that, I have to stopped working for 6 days, and I need to lost my some salary also. However, I don't care it, because it is only one time to happen in my life, include I will exactly receive  this ceremony from Thai Royal Dynasty. I can't wait to looking forward it now.

     Last, I'm so proud to be the Thai people because many Thai graduates  have been receiving from Royal hand of them, and to be the honorable of them family also. I have every heard that, some countries has never receive the Ceremony from their Royal or President before. By the way, it is include to be their pride of them.

      No matter, you will be the educator, if you received the useful study to adapt it in working and love to be. It ddoes not far away to success.


My Daddy & Mommy
My Mom & young Bro.




Take with my friends

No comments: