Sunday, June 22, 2014

My littele job -- Start from the job to be the occupacy

Hello friend! So long time didn't write my story. It is because of the choice from working that make me confusing about what kind of the job make me up-forward and accurate to continue on to become the owner business in the future. I tried to investigate myself, but sometime I feel so sure that this job is absolute for me now to be make me to be the good business owner, but I head some people said that " it is not quite so true if you selected this job to be your occupy because it is very heard power for you. Maybe you would feel disappoint with it.

So much talkative for me hehe!  Ok, now I'm the spa receptionist at Suvarnabumi Suite hotel. it's settle near with Suvarnaphumi Airport, Bangkok, Thai land. it is the last Start for me who successful in working in the young generation.  In my target, when I've been working at here, i will be the Massage therapist in the next 2 years by after study finish at the Massaging School. I would like to learn the Thai style massage, next go to the aboard for saving money, and then I'll open my little massage shop at my country.

But the problem is every month I can save the money just a little bit, which I'm afraid  that it will use so much long time to open shop, and my salary that I've been working now is so less. By the way it enough for using for every day it is okay, but for planning open the shop in the future, it's no way!

Sometime, I feel I would like to move out from here, although, it is the good place, and have the good co-worker. I love to working at here, but it less money.

In my opposite side opinion, If I can patience with  it just the moment time, maybe i can get the good experience more and save a little bit money without sticky on the time to much. And then I will open the shop from my energy bag or not it.  


                               

No comments: