Monday, July 27, 2015

Starting my dream Job

   Hi! Everyone. I'm come back. Nice to see you again and I have many thing to share you nice experience again, because it so long time to did not write,  and I have many work now and have no time too.
   Continue with the last blog that I share about the Job when I was the spa receptionist. I have been continue my dream now and nearly get to be successful. Now I am to be the Spa theraphist and try to practice my hand very strong. I learned the Thai massage and Spa basically for 3 months and then go out to get the job and keep the experience untill now.
   But my way, on the frist time I thought I want to open the Thai massage and Spa clinic. But another way I want to be the Spa manager too. So It make me confusing now.
My Spa teacher said that choose one thing. Because what ever will you want to be that is depending on your hand if you are attending.
  So I already decide that I want to be the Spa manager. Because I want to get the many experience more than to responsible in the clinic without go outside. Including to, I do not have to risk with the investment also.
  In my opinion, this job, in the future, it will be booming out and no die. Because many people who have many kind occupy will get so much tired and lose body perfection. So they should to come for treatment and relax sometime. Otherwise, it will be affecting with their body part such, pain on thir shoulder, neck, and head.
   Within next year, I will preparing to read the book for testing the spamanager level one, and learnmore and more about the Thai herb. I love the Thai herbal very much.
   So, I holp that, whoever do not know theirself that, Hurry up to find yourself and get it. Because we don't know what will have happen with us in the future. Do what we want to do. And done it as best as we can. Hope this suggestion is the helpful for your to find the favorite job someday. Thanks.

No comments: